Saturday, June 18, 2011

A Different Perspective

    I prayed and asked the Lord to give me His eyes. I don't really know how to describe what is going on, but I see people differently here. I see more than a person standing in front of me, more than a customer, more than a co-worker; I see their need for Christ. I see them, but I don't see the features of their face, I can see the pain, loneliness, pain, brokenness, bitterness on their faces, and sometimes, what is past their faces. Sometimes I would feel that they were bitter and I would feel heavy, I guess I can explain this as being burdened for someone, not being at peace.
   Prayer request: Thank you Lord for giving me your eyes and I pray that you will help me to be a good listener,  give me wisdom to know when to speak during those conversations when people share feelings and thoughts about their lives. Lord thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to serve you here in Santa Cruz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment. I look forward to reading it! -Beverly