Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Praise Reports from Santa Cruz

    I never realized until about a couple of days ago that there is a real, intense, battle going on here in Santa Cruz and all around the world. A battle for people's souls and lives. I never realized that the reason I am probably so tired is because we are here in enemy camp ground. We have chosen to be the Lord's soldiers and we are in the middle of the most intense battle ever.
    This project has really been encouraging one another to be in prayer and I think that one thing I will take back to campus is having an attitude and daily mindset of prayer.
    The Lord has been giving me different eyes while I've been here. I've been noticing relationships all the time. I'm constantly around different groups or people and families and the Lord has opened my eyes to broken relationships while I've been here. I don't understand why He is allowing me to see these things or feel these feelings. I've been feeling what kids feel, what parents feel while I'm at work. I've seen people cry, not be loving or kind to their kids and to other people around them even though they are all here together, most people here in vacation.  I don't understand why the Lord is allowing me to see these things but sometimes I feel so hopeless and hurt by the things I here and see while I'm at work. I feel a burden and tired. One of my sisters in Christ, a really wise woman in the Lord told me that because I've been in prayer while at work for my co-workers that is probably the reason that I am physically tired because there is an invisible battle going on for the souls of the people here in Santa Cruz.

   Please pray that the Lord will just give us all rest here as we are living for the Lord and being Christ's soldiers. I am so thankful that He is here with us and that He will never leave me nor forsake us. I am so thankful and honored to be one of Christ's soldiers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment. I look forward to reading it! -Beverly