Thursday, July 14, 2011

Beautiful Blessings!


Abby, Bev, Brooke, Kaylie, and Brittany
I just wanted to take the time to explain how thankful I am to have the opportunity to be here in Santa Cruz, California. Some days I am still so surprised and in awe of the fact that I am here. I am so thankful that the Lord led me here, that He guided me, and walked this path before me. He orchestrated every tiny detail of this project, from my schedule every week so that I can meet different co-workers to when and where we do outreaches and what student we are paired with. I love that even though the Lord is so big that He cares about the little tiny details. I am so thankful to have the opportunity to be here, to learn to serve the Lord, love others well, and to be mission minded daily. I am so thankful for the girls that He has placed me with. My roommates and I get along very well. We are learning to encourage and love one another well. Each is so absolutely different and beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment. I look forward to reading it! -Beverly