Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sisters in Christ

Kaylue, Brooke, Brittany, Bev, and Abby ready for a party!
    I just wanted to share with y'all a little about my roommates!
    I am living with four other girls, Abby, Brooke, Brittany and Kaylie. I love these girls, they are so awesome! It has been so awesome to learn how to love them well and be around them. I love that we are all so different and yet we get along! Ahhh! I love it! These girls are so fun to be around and are serious about learning more about the Lord and sharing the gospel.
    Pray that we will learn to love each other well and be encouraging to one another in word and deed. please pray the following:


   Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of our mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. Ephesians 4:29

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment. I look forward to reading it! -Beverly