Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Word Is Alive!

Since I have been on project I have really grown to appreciate the Bible. I have a hunger to read the word, to dive into it and pick it apart. And I love that its the only book that answers all of my questions, that leaves me refreshed, sometimes encouraged and convicted all at the same time. I love Hebrews 4:12: For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to the dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.


Please pray that this project as a whole would have a love, appreciation and longing for the word of God. Pray that we will be thankful that the word of God is alive and so powerful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment. I look forward to reading it! -Beverly