Thursday, July 14, 2011

SCSP 2011

      I just wanted to take some time to say how awesome the Lord is!! I absolutely love everyone on this Santa Cruz Summer Project! we are all such great friends and brothers and sisters in Christ. I love that the Lord picked each and every one of us to be here, to share the gospel and do life together. I feel like I can never say thank you enough to the Lord for allowing me to come on this project! Ahhh its crazy.
     This trip so far has been such an interesting and fun season of my life.
This season in my life has been one of growth, trials, learning to trust the Lord, prayer, leading, following, serving, and learning to love. This has been one of the seasons where the Lord has been teaching me what His heart breaks for, what He delights in, and what and who He is at work in. This city is so different. This city is so in need of Christ, love, and forgiveness.
 Prayer: Thank you Lord so much for allowing me to come here and allowing me to be a part of what You are doing here. Jesus you are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment. I look forward to reading it! -Beverly