Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Thankful Thursdays to Come!

This Thursday I plan to post a very long entry, not to worry there is a method to the madness. I would like to make a list of what I am thankful for and then dive further into each blessing in the weeks to come. Would you like to join me for the first series on this blog that is oh so cleverly titled, Thankful Thursdays? If you are inspired or perhaps encouraged to begin a thankful series would you be willing to share that in the comment section for this post? If you've begun a series similar to this one would you also let me know?

1 comment:

  1. "Thankful Thursdays" sounds like a lovely reminder of how to live with an "attitude of gratitude!" I'd love to come back and see if your list compares to mine! Also, I see that we may have spent a weekend together in July! I was at She Speaks and Liz Curtis Higgs is my newest hero!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment. I look forward to reading it! -Beverly