Friday, September 14, 2012

Five Minute Friday: Focus

Five Minute Friday   I am having a very difficult time focusing. There are many thoughts swirling around in my head and when I bring in my to do list, focusing on what I need to be doing and doing just that can be overwhelming.
   I've been thinking about how and when to approach a particular conversation I would like to have with someone I really care about, what to do with my major post graduation, trying to make sense of the option to take on a second minor, relationships, how to walk through life with friends, outreach opportunities I should've taken and the ones I need to take, summer plans, the possibility of somehow making an impact in the fight to eradicate human trafficking, thankful thoughts about being in college and living on campus, my family, my selfishness and pride, the Word, and the presence of God.

3 comments:

  1. Ah, a college girl with a very full plate. Learning to focus on one thing at a time is tough at any stage of life, but maybe toughest right where you are now. Many blessings as you continue to discern God's call on your life. And don't be afraid to use that good mind God has give you - and make decisions trusting that God will go with you down whichever road you choose to walk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May God bless you as you prayerfully train your focus on Him. It is a continual, life long process. Every blessing, Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment. I look forward to reading it! -Beverly