Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thankful Thursday List Fall 2012

I am thankful Jesus has blessed me with...
1. a wonderful community of genuine Christ followers
2. financial provision to be a student in college who also lives on campus
3. a cute little bike that helps me get around this beautiful place
4. kind roommate and a peaceful dorm room atmosphere
5. a voice/vocal chords to be able to communicate with others
6. helped me to have a peace about who He has created me to be
7. opening my eyes to different ways in which I can worship Him throughout the day
8. showing me the significance of slowing down and how to do just that
9. direction to new places to go and communities to be a part of during this new season
10. purposeful/prayerful relationships where I can share about my life with who will not only pray for me, but with me
11. An actual RELATIONSHIP with Jesus- the blessing and joy of going deeper with Jesus. The intimacy and joy of going deeper with Jesus Christ.

This is a list I compiled during my quiet time a few days ago. For the next eleven weeks I will be attempting to focus on one of these each week.
What are you thankful for today on this Thankful Thursday? Ponder the answers and/or comment in the comment box

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment. I look forward to reading it! -Beverly