Friday, August 3, 2012

Five Minute Friday- Here


Here is wherever the Lord has placed you today and in this very moment. Here is also where we can have an encounter with Jesus. Yesterday I had the weirdest “Here, really?! experience.” Yesterday my “Here experience,” was in Target. My “here experience” was on the ground next to my best friend’s purse and a roll of moving and storage packing tape. I opened up a Bible app on my phone knowing that my best friend would be in the dressing room for quite some time. I decided to ask the Lord, very humbly and sweetly to meet me “here,” and to myself I laughed that about the fact that I never thought I would be sitting on the floor in Target having a quiet time. I totally needed Jesus in that moment. I thought, I am so thankful that His Spirit is “here,yes, here with me in Target.” Let me tell you my Heavenly Father met me when I asked Him to please meet me “here, here in Target.” 

Five Minute Friday

2 comments:

  1. I love this! What a great example to just listen and know when you need Him.
    Headed to Target for quiet time later this week ;-)

    Kelly
    http://exceptionalistic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! That's what this "here and now" walk is all about! HE is ALWAYS with us, never leaving or forsaking us...even in Target!
    Blessings to you!
    BTW, thanks for visiting ...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment. I look forward to reading it! -Beverly