Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Walking Out Our Faith


Walking out our faith- that has been on my heart for a little while.
    Forgiveness is a fight. Every day choosing to forgive and to love, denying my flesh, choosing love over forgiveness; its a battle. The battle is inevitable, how I fight is up to me. I will either walk, live, fight through the power of the holy spirit or I don't.

Prayer: Lord I have come to the realization that I try to do everything in my own strength. I push You away, I try to fight the battles and carry the weapons myself, but I can't even carry the weapons. Jesus thank You for reminding me that You have already gone before me in all things, the cross and the resurrection, You conquered death. You went before me in the biggest and most important thing in the world, Your love covered me, You payed my debt. Will You help me to remember that You go before me and that You have prepared the way? Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment. I look forward to reading it! -Beverly