Thursday, April 5, 2012

A Sweet Little Sound


The other night around eleven I had my window open as a beautiful, calm, March breeze rushed pass my skin. As I sat on my bed studying biology I realized there was a sweet little sound on the other side of my window. The beautiful little sound was coming from a small bird. As I closed my eyes I was able to forget that it was eleven p.m. and was instead envisioning the rising sun. I was indeed caught off guard as this little bird beautifully sang its song late that night. This bird was in the midst of singing a beautiful song unto its Creator! I was somewhat surprised to hear it. I for some reason or another thought birds only sang during the day...praise God they sing beautiful songs at night! Its so awesome! I don't know why this experience was captivating and yes, it was very exciting to me! I think it is so wonderful that birds sing praises unto the lord everyday at all times. If a bird is singing praises at 11:30 PM on a branch in the cool of the night... I most definitely wanted to join in and sing a beautiful melody too. I then sang a few songs while the Creator continued to send a cool breeze through my window. I love sweet moments with the Creator. What beautiful moment(s) have you had with your Creator this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment. I look forward to reading it! -Beverly