Saturday, April 28, 2012

Free, Free to Be a Stinkin' Nut!

   Normally the posts on this blog are on the serious side and about what I'm learning about, but I wanted to shake things up a little. Hang on!
    I arrived at the optometrist's office early to take a look at the frames they had to offer. I was surprised at the large section of frames and was excited to try them on. I was looking for a pair of somewhat sophisticated and yet fun glasses that would fit my face shape and get me through college and beyond (frames can be expensive and I want to keep a pair of frames for as long as possible).
   I was so excited and confident that I could pick out a pair of glasses that were fun and that I liked. Well, lets just say I am such a nut (silly). There were several glasses that I looked at, decided to pick up and even go as far as try them on and they were absolutely ridiculous on me. I was in this small office trying on glasses and laughing all by myself. Yes, I did try on several pairs of glasses, look in the mirror, laugh hysterically, and quickly take them off of my face. I am sure the ladies sitting in the waiting area thought I was such a nut. Lesson learned, the next time I go to pick out frames I will have someone I trust come and help me. Its okay though, I'm free, free to be a stinkin' nut!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment. I look forward to reading it! -Beverly