Monday, August 8, 2011

Re-entry

   Being a part of a summer project was such a beautiful experience. I loved being in California, it was the best summer of my life. It was challenging but also a great season of my life.
  Its hard to describe the community and atmosphere of a summer project, but to sum it all up it truly is a wonderful community. I am so blessed to have had the opportunity to be a part of the  2011 Santa Cruz Summer Project. Please pray for the project as we are now home and are adjusting to our lives and trying to pick up where we left off in a strange, but familiar place. Re-entry is us re-entering our lives and please pray for an easy transition and for the Lord to remind us if what we've learned and how to apply it to our daily lives.
   Thank you so much for praying for me this summer, I am so thankful that you supported me through prayer this summer. It was so wonderful to see the Lord at work this summer.
Thanks once again for your prayers.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment. I look forward to reading it! -Beverly