Sunday, August 7, 2011

Taking This In

Home. Home meaning...

     I am currently sitting in the salt lake city airport. kind of taking all of this in, whatever this is. this being reality. this being the idea and reality that past 11 weeks of my life was a beautiful opportunity,  beautiful season, a challenge, a blessing, a call,  reality check, a life changing new perspective. Leave Santa Cruz was so difficult, it was and has been  roller coaster of emotions and thoughts. If never been on project its really hard to understand.
      As far as I know I am on my way home: home being North Carolina.
Going back to my family, friends, Wake Tech and North Carolina State University.
     To put what I'm feeling and processing into a brief three sentences: Home is North Carolina, I had the best summer of my life I've l earned so much about myself, good and bad. The Lord answered so many of my prayers and He has been so faithful, I' m in awe of Him and I am so thankful to be called His child, Jesus my daddy and i could never thank Him enough for letting me come on this summer project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment. I look forward to reading it! -Beverly