Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Goodbye June, Howdy July!

Ladies and gentlemen, we are halfway through the summer of 2012! Crazy, is one word to describe what has taken place. Here is a list of several fun things I have done and would like to do before the summer is over.


Start a blog for my art projects. read "Passion and Purity". spend time with my sisters who live with my dad. go swimming. play video games with my brother (and at least win one race). spend time with family friends. Go to Magic Wings Butterfly House. start packing for school in the fall. Ride a train! Watch and listen to an awesome thunderstorm. read "Heaven is for Real". knit a few scarves for the fall. Go for a jog with my brother. watch a chick-flic at a cheap movie theater. Spend time with my roommate from SCSP 2011 summer project! go on a coffee date with my cousin. Reread: "Lies Young Women Believe." Reread: "Wild at Heart". Dance in the Rain. Go to a Kari Jobe Concert (AUG 23!). Attend She Speaks Conference. go bowling. make my own envelopes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment. I look forward to reading it! -Beverly