Sunday, February 12, 2012

"Hearts" is the title

      In keeping with the freedom mission on this blog and honesty, no matter how serious, funny, or embarrassing; here is a key-hole sized view into my past. I know I wrote this twelve years ago today, I was seven years old. I don't know what all had happened up to this point, I'm not sure if I had started my personal relationship with Jesus at this point, but I do know that the Holy Spirit had been revealing Jesus' MAD CRAZY HUGE AWESOME WONDERFUL love for ME!
    I remember that I was in first grade when I began having a personal relationship with Jesus. I also remember that I would often write about Jesus in many of my school assignments, whether He was the prompt or not.
    One afternoon last week I looked through one box that contained several writing journals, assignments, art work, and small treasures my mom had saved from the precious first grade. When I think first grade I think of my funny drawings and multiple misspelled words written in awful handwriting with letters in all different sizes.
    The picture above shows my thought process and what I had been learning, its sporadic, honestly probably very similar to this and other blog posts. In the picture its obvious that I started off with writing about shapes, then to hearts, then to Valentine's Day and crossed on over into God's love. I love that I thought of Jesus first when I thought about valentine's day, that is very special and sweet.
     I really do want to be able to say that Jesus is my first love. I want to proclaim that having a relationship with Jesus is the most beautiful and satisfying relationship I will ever have. In the next couple days I will be praying for an opportunity to share with someone that I will forever and always have a Valentine to spend time with on Valentine's day and His name is Jesus.I pray that my focus on valentine's day from this point forward, single or in a relationship that I will spend time with my first love, with my forever Valentine named Jesus and then possible get excited about spending a later part of the day with a man the Lord has placed in my life at the time. Jesus loves me so much and created me to have a personal relationship with Him. He created YOU for the same purpose!
   The world views February 14th as single's awareness day...that's a bunch of none sense. Christ follower: pray that February 14th will be Daddy Awareness Day, that men and women will come to Jesus, seeing Him as their daddy and understanding His great love for them! 
   Jesus loves you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment. I look forward to reading it! -Beverly