Monday, September 12, 2011

A Mighty Fortress Is Our God...

" A mighty fortress" by Christy Knockels


Our God is a consuming fire,
a burning Holy flame with glory and freedom.


We will keep our eyes on You
A mighty fortress is our God,
a sacred refuge is Your name,
Your kingdom is unshakeable,
With you forever we will reign.

Our god is jealous of His own,
none can comprehend His love and His mercy.
our God is exalted above His throne,
high above the heavens, forever He is worthy.


We will keep our eyes on you, 
so we can set our hearts on You,
We will set our hearts on You.

        I love the character and attributes of my daddy, the God that I serve.
        Jesus es mi fortaleza, Jesus is my fortress.
        I love the safety and security that we as His children are able to find, that gives me peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment. I look forward to reading it! -Beverly