Saturday, September 24, 2011

A Thankful Heart

    I really am thankful. I realized that I do not normally stop what I'm doing to thank the Lord for what He is doing, and just praise Him. I have been overwhelmed by how he is working, how he is answering my prayers, how He is in control, I love how His timing is so prefect! Its beautiful.
    I am thankful that even though my life is crazy, there is so much going on, so much change, my relationship with Him is constant.
    I am thankful that the Lord has given me peace, a peace that surpasses all understanding, I love it!
I think this is a verse that I really loved reading this week and I probably ought to memorize!
    Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts,since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. Colossians 3:15

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment. I look forward to reading it! -Beverly