Thursday, June 14, 2012

Giving Christ the Key

     Jesus pursues us. He pursues his those who believe and follow Him and those that do not. 
    He wants to and can use the pain, brokenness, tarnished, hurtful, and joyful parts of our lives that we've hidden deep withing our hearts. In Romans 8:28 the word says: "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." He wants to use all things for good! This is amazing! Not one part of my broken past will He not use for good, it all has a purpose!
    I have lots of pain and brokenness that God has healed and mended me of and a lot more to bring to His feet.
    I know that events and circumstances in my life God can use to bring others closer to Him. I don't want to stuff even the areas of my life He is healing away in my heart, locked up, and throw away the key. I want to give Jesus the key to my heart that He may in turn come into the broken places, heal me, and embrace me so that I can in turn share what He has done in me. I know that what He has done in me, He can also do in you! In giving Jesus access to my heart I can begin living more with A Fully Committed Heart.
     Is there an area of your life that you could give Christ the key to?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment. I look forward to reading it! -Beverly