Monday, April 18, 2011

Singing a Song of Hope

I was singing in the car to a beautiful song tonight. I don't know the name of it, but a part of the chorus is: Just to know You and be loved is enough. The message and value of that sentence is amazing as I am finally starting to understand that only the Lord can and ever will satisfy the deepest desires of my heart and life. I love that every day I find that I need Him more and more. I love that I am getting to the point where I can say in agreement with that artist, yes, just to know the Lord and be loved by Him is enough.
Thank you Jesus for who You are and all that You are to me. Hallelujah, He is enough and His love is so deep!
P.S. The song I was singing to was Song of Hope by Robbie Seay Band

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment. I look forward to reading it! -Beverly