Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Time With Jesus

 The world often sees valentines day as the worst day ever for single men and women. While Valentine's was absolutely lovely here. I spent time with my first love, the creator of love, and the One who died on the cross for me because He loves me so much. I spent time with the Lord in the word and in prayer for those girls and men who do not feel loved, were depressed, were contemplating suicide, and for believers, to wake up and realize that this is another great day, just like any other day that we can share about the Lord's love and how powerful and transforming it is. Believe it or not its a fact, the most suicides are committed on valentine's day, I pray that one day that fact, or statistic won't be true anymore. So from here on out, earthly view of valentine, "significant other" or not, I will continue to spend beautiful time with the Lord and in prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment. I look forward to reading it! -Beverly